2021-2022 Return to School Information
2021-2022 Braymer COVID-19 Protocols
- Masks will be highly recommended for all students, staff, and especially for those who are not fully vaccinated.
- For the health and safety of our students and staff, all visitors are highly encouraged to wear a mask in the school buildings.
- Per the Federal CDC order, masks will be required on all school transportation, including before/after school bus routes, athletic/activities busses, field trips, etc. If your child uses the school bus for transportation purposes, please ensure that they have a mask before loading the bus.
- The district will continue to work with the Caldwell County Health Department regarding quarantines, vaccinations, and testing.
- Regarding student quarantines: students that are determined to have been exposed to COVID-19 while at school, but have been properly wearing a mask may not be subject to school quarantines.
- The district will work with quarantined students to complete work and will provide instruction assistance during the duration of the quarantine.
- We will continue the best practices of sanitizing classrooms and especially high-touch surfaces to combat viruses such as the common cold, flu, and COVID-19.
- The district will not offer full-time virtual instruction during the 2021-2022 school year. Families interested in virtual education should refer to the school website and MOCAP information on virtual education.
New developments of COVID-19 or the possibility of new orders issued by the state, or health officials, may result in the need to reinstate previously adopted safety protocols. It is also possible that developments with COVID-19 or new state or health official orders may require the implementation of new safety protocols, policies, and /or procedures. Please stay up to date with all school news and activities by visiting www.braymerbobcats.orgBeginning the Year: