Braymer C4 Community Wellness Center
Now Open !!!!!!!!!
Hours of Operation
Subject to limitations, the Wellness Center is open to the public every day from 5:30 p.m. to 6 a.m. The Wellness Center is open weekends from 5:30 p.m. on Friday to 6 a.m. the following Monday.
Subject to limitations, during the summer, after the completion of summer school and during extended breaks, the wellness center will be open from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- Students attending Braymer C-4 School District while participating in school activities at the Wellness Center.
- Braymer C-4 School District staff, their spouse and their children under 18 years of age.
- Individuals who reside within the boundaries of Braymer C-4 School District.
- There are no monthly fees or enrollment fees for the use of the Wellness Center.
- District resident families will receive one access card free of charge. The District assesses a $5.00 fee for each additional card requested, including replacement cards.
- The primary purpose of the Wellness Center is to provide educational opportunities to students of the Braymer C-4 School District and to serve as a benefit of employment for employees of the Braymer C-4 School District.
- Non-students and non-employees may be prevented from using all or part of the Wellness Center if it is being used by Braymer Schools’ students and/or employees. The Wellness Center will attempt to provide reasonable notice if public use is prohibited for this reason, although notice is not guaranteed.
"Wellness Center Facility Use Agreements" must be completed and turned into the Braymer C4 School District Main office. Once approved, access will be granted to the Braymer Community Wellness Center.