Braymer High School Alumni
Homecoming 2019 Information (Updated 9-26-19 @9:30 am)
- Due to predicted storms forecasted for Friday evening, the Homecoming football game start time has been changed to 4:00 pm. The Bobcat Barn Grill will open at 3:00 pm following the parade.
- Banquet tickets will be available right inside the main entrance of the football stadium after the parade.
- Banquet tickets are $15 each through Friday and will be $20 if purchased on Saturday.
The Homecoming parade will be held on Friday, September 27 at 2 pm on Main Street. The Bobcats will play Norborne/Hardin Central at 7 pm. The Alumni Banquet will begin on Saturday, September 28 at 6:15 pm. Banquet tickets are available for purchase at Mary Lue's Flower Shoppe and will also be available at the parade starting at 11 am as well as at the football game. We hope to see you there!
For information regarding the Alumni (parade, queen, banquet, etc), please contact any board member and they will be able to answer or find the answer to all of your questions. The banquet is always held on Saturday evening at 6:15 pm at the school following the Friday night Homecoming football game. If you are a Braymer Alumni and would like to serve on the board, please contact someone on the nominating committee.
2019-2020 Board Members
- President - Ruth Ann (Hunt) Swindler (1969)
- 1st Vice President - Janelle (Wiedmier) Walker (1994)
- 2nd Vice President - Jodie (Stone) Hall (1986)
- Secretary - Debbie (Davis) Rankin (1967)
- Treasurer - Michelle (Utt) Kelley (1981)
One Year Members
- DeDe (Clevenger) Smith (1983)
- Tomme Sue (Clevenger) Feil (1980)
- Donnie Cox, JR (1977)
Two Year Members
- Christine (Brandt) Owen (1987)
- Brad Hunt (1999)
- Dennis Batchelar (1973)
Three Year Members
- Mike Foley (1971)
- Darrin Anderson (1985)
- Traci (Pryor) Singleton (1983)
- Darren Hicks (1978)
- Donna Bills (1972)
- Mary Lue (Creason) Tuck (1967)